Sonic Does A Thing Sonic Does A Thing

Wow, it's been years since I saw anything from Psyguy. Glad to know he's still got it.

Extremely Drastic Measure Extremely Drastic Measure

So good, what a great song choice too!

Canis lupus Canis lupus

Wow, How did so many people miss the point of this? The Author clearly made this in memory of one of the dogs killed in those horrible videos. I honestly think his competent animation style, and the "groovy" but very poetic doggie visualization just further emphasizes how wrong these killings are. I loved the animation, and appreciate the message.

D3 - Haedrig's Story D3 - Haedrig's Story

Hmm, very basic and not too animated. Still, a reasonaly good start with some decent humor. I enjoyed it well enough to give it a 3.5, I might also add the voice acting was really good.

A Million Coins A Million Coins

Random Ash FTW.
Great drawings, awesome reaction shots, and decent length (That's what she said). 4/5

Facebook is Annoying Facebook is Annoying

Funny, but at least come up with an ending.

little boat little boat

Abosolutely Beautiful. I feel I could be 100 different people and watch it 100 different times and each time feel something different. I've been saving my first 10/10 or 5/5 for something wonderful like this for years now. Thank you.

Trolls Trolling Trolls Trolls Trolling Trolls

Sad and funny because it's true.

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

Unlike the other fellow, I went back and watched the others. Made about as much sense as anything like this would, and was enjoyable to watch. Thanks for the great show, and can't wait for the next one!

Swords of Beef - Teaser Swords of Beef - Teaser

Excellent quality as usual. Great setup that manages to avoid the typical "save the world" story. Love the character and his endearing expression of perpetual foolishness. And last but not least, a solid cliffhanger that leaves me wanting more. I'll be sure to watch, and refer to as many of my friends as I can. Been a long time fan, and looking forward to more!